Browse Items (5 total)

  • Collection: Loyola Beginnings 1898-1915

1898-1915_68 Drummond st.jpg
Due to increasing enrollment, in 1898 Loyola moves from 2084 St. Catherine Street to 68 Drummond Street in the former Tucker School, where they will remain until 1915.

1898-1915_68 Drummond St_chapel.jpg
The Loyola College Chapel on Drummond Street.

1898_boarders return card.jpg
Letter to parents, Dec. 30, 1898 regarding information concerning the boarders' return to the College after the Christmas break. Students are to return on the evening of Saturday, January the seventh, 1899.

Class_Drummond St._1901-02.jpg
“Latin Rudiments” class at Loyola College on Drummond Street

1907_Drummond St_juniors.jpg
A group of “Junior” students at Loyola College on Drummond Street
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2