Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: 1934

F C Smith Auditorium_drama stonework.jpg
1934 Exterior, F.C. Smith Auditorium. The stonework of the theatre symbols, masks of Comedy and Tragedy, was installed above the east entrance to the auditorium.

1934_Auditorium Loyola College.jpg
1934 Interior, F.C. Smith Auditorium, Loyola College Chapel.
By means of an inheritance of Francis C. Smith, S.J., the son of a wealthy Montreal family, in 1932 construction began on the St. Ignatius of Loyola Chapel with an auditorium beneath.…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2