Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Proposed Plan

1913_Loyola College_Architects plan_2.jpg
In 1913 Loyola hired the architects Peden, McLaren and Walter Murray, Associate, to draw up plans for the farm land at the west end of Sherbrooke Street, purchased in January, 1900 by Gregory O’Bryan S.J. and John C. Coffee S.J.

1913_Loyola College_Architects plan_1.jpg
Close up of the architectural plans drawn up by architects, Peden, McLaren and Walter Murray, Associate for the land at 7141 Sherbrooke St. W. future home of Loyola College.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2