Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: St. Alexander St

1848_Le Petit College_st Alexander.jpg
On September 20, 1848, a Jesuit Collège opened on the east side of the new St. Patrick’s Church, between rue Saint-Alexandre and rue de Bleury and below the future St. Mary’s College. It was a temporary run down structure that also served as the…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2